Why You Should Use Email Marketing
if you want to be successful with the lighting category you need to get back to basics. Basics like email marketing. If you don’t send out email blasts here are 8 reasons you should!
1) Penetration- There are more than 3.2 billion email accounts today. 95% of online consumers use email and, 91% check their email at least once a day
2) Life Span- Verses many forms of marketing email doesn’t die, it needs to be killed. Email sits there inside your subscriber’s inbox waiting to be acknowledged, even if it’s just to delete it, it requires of an action to end its life.
3) Return-on-Investment- 60% marketers say email marketing is producing ROI and 32% believe it will eventually. For every $1 spent, $44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment.
4) Analytics- Email has a set of solid metrics that have been the standard for years: Growth, Open Rate, Click Rate, Complaints, Unsubscribes, and you can take it from there and even track sales and revenue. A simple formula can tell you what the monetary value of your email subscriber is.
5) Engagement- You don’t usually hear the words “email” and “engagement” in the same sentence. Ask yourself this question: When was the last time a subscriber replied to one of your emails? If you are a small business, email needs to become the ultimate engagement vehicle, a true 2-way street. We’re not talking about public engagement like Twitter or Facebook, we’re talking about one-on-one with prospects that have clearly expressed interest by joining your list.
6) Promotional- 77% prefer email to receive promotional content, while only 4% prefers Facebook, and LinkedIn users have zero (0%) tolerance for promotional messages. In a recent study 70% of recipients said they’ve used coupons and discounts from promotional email.
7) Mobility- 66% of Gmail messages are opened in mobile devices, 50% of all “Unique Opens” and 40% of all “Unique Clicks” happen on mobile.
8) Personalization- Email has the power to send one piece of content to thousands of people and still have some level of personalization. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg, “Segmentation” of your list allows you to separate subscribers in different groups to send highly targeted messages depending on actions taken or specific times.
Race Sport Lighting Partners with YOU on Email Campaigns
Race Sport Lighting has turn-key email marketing campaigns available for our dealers and distributing partners. Our marketing department becomes your marketing department. With targeted campaigns for the lighting category your customers want. For example if you customize a lot of Jeeps, we have a category specific campaign preloaded for you to drip to your list. See examples below:
If you want more info on this available FREE added value service please register here or contact us:
Henry Jasper, Inside Sales and Marketing
(847) 327-0073 ext. 4