RINGWOOD, IL – June 3, 2021
Race Sport Lighting is the leading manufacturer of LED and HID lighting technology in North America, and serves the 12-Volt, Truck Accessory, Powersports, Motorcycle, Marine, and RV industries primarily. Founded in 2007, Race Sport Lighting is going on its 14th year leading the way as the Pioneer for the lighting category. They offer the highest quality lighting products to the industry and back it up with award winning customer service and tech support. This reputation has earned them the position of Preferred Lighting Vendor for AutoGear, AAM, MESA and Tint World franchises just to name a few in the industry.
Job Summary: The Tech Support & Install Specialist is responsible for developing and updating vehicle fit guides, tech bulletins, and knowledgebases while assisting customers on the phone, live chat, and email to successfully install our products and troubleshoot if necessary. This position is also responsible for light installation duties to install new products and prototypes on marketing builds and test vehicles.
How to Apply: Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 847-201-1320. Email is preferred method.
Race Sport Lighting offers competitive salaries with a great team and work environment. Our comprehensive employee benefits package includes:
· 5 Levels of Health Insurance Plans: Enrollment Available after Start Date
· Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Company Match
· HSA Savings Account Plans
· Generous PTO for Vacations, Sick/Personal/ Floating/ Wedding and Bereavement
· No Weekends. Off on Saturday and Sunday + Holidays PAID Time off
· Dental, Vision, and Pharmacy Discount Plan
· Employee Product Purchase Discounts
· Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness Plans
· Life Insurance Plan
· ESOP Plan Available: After 5-year tenure
· Sign on Bonus: Paid out after 1st month.
Race Sport Lighting values its 8-CORE Principals and thrives to grow the career path of its employees from within.
Race Sport Lighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Race Sport Lighting to consider all job applications on the basis of merit (Skills Knowledge and Abilities) without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com or Fax to 847-201-1320. Email is preferred method.